Business eBanking Solutions
Cash Management is the ultimate banking toolbox for any size business. When used to its full advantage you can use Cash Management to do all of your regular Online Banking transactions as well as deposit checks, pay bills, send single and batch ACH transfers, send wire transfers, and protect your account from check fraud - all from your office. With multiple layers of access available, you can customize Cash Management to the needs of your organization and each of your employees.
Bank of Alameda’s Cash Management is the ultimate suite of solutions for any size business. When used to its full advantage, Cash Management can give you the tools to do almost any banking transaction online and on your own time.
Basic Cash Management features:
- Basic Online Banking functions including access to real-time balances, instant internal transfers, 12 months of account statements, transactions, check images and stop payments.
- Initiate loan payments and/or advances.
- Download and reconcile statements in Intuit QuickBooks® or Quicken®.
- Initiate external transfers both in and out of your Bank of Alameda business account (great for processing payroll direct deposits for a small number of employees).
- Customize user authority levels so you control the level of account access for each user.
- Outgoing wire transfers (foreign or domestic)
- ACH Files (most commonly used by property management companies and homeowner associations)
- Positive Pay – protect your account from counterfeit check fraud
- Business CheckFree® Bill Pay
- Remote Deposit Capture
Business CheckFree® Bill Payment
Bank of Alameda’s Cash Management suite of solutions offers business bill pay with eBill presentment, multiple invoice options and 3 levels of user security. With CheckFree® eBill presentment your company can view, pay and manage eBills for multiple properties or entities. Best of all, when a biller requires payment by check, CheckFree® produces the check, mails it, and guarantees it - saving you time, check cost, and postage. For more information, please visit our CheckFree® FAQs.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture is a fast and efficient way to send your check deposits to the Bank electronically. With a scanner the size of a toaster, you scan the checks for deposit and log on to a secure Internet site to view and submit the deposit. The site creates your deposit slip, endorses the checks, and provides copies (front and back) of the check on your receipt. Deposits can be made up until 7:00pm for same day credit, and deposits typically credit your account within 45 minutes.
Remote Deposit Capture Fees, Training and Installation
We make it easy to have Remote Deposit Capture by including everything – scanner lease, training, installation and ongoing support and maintenance – in one low monthly fee. Please contact us for more information about Cash Management fees and services.
eStatements are the best way to receive your account statements. Not only can you receive automatic discounts on your account's monthly service charges by enrolling in eStatements, but you also help the environment by reducing paper usage and waste.
When you enroll in eStatements, you will receive a monthly email notifying you that your statement is available online. Then log in to your secure Online Banking account and view, save or print your account statement. Statements are available online for 18 months and any statement beyond that period can be retrieved by contacting us.
You may be prompted to enroll in eStatements for all eligible accounts when you log in to Online Banking. To manually enroll your accounts in eStatements, please go to the Options tab in Online Banking, and scroll down to the eStatements section. If this option is not available to you, please contact us.