In order to maintain the confidentiality of your private information, we have implemented a new email encryption service through Zix Corporation. The service enables Bank of Alameda to protect your personal information, such as your social security and account numbers, from undesirable external parties on the Internet.
Email communications which contain confidential data sent between Bank of Alameda and you is encrypted. You have the ability to receive and reply to our encrypted email communications easily, and with the knowledge that others will not be able to access that information.
When we send you an email that contains confidential information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, financial statements or transaction details, the message is encrypted and sent to our Secure Mail Message Center for you to retrieve. Retrieving email is simple.
- When we send Secure Mail, you will receive an email alert telling you that you have received private email
- You have 10 days to follow the link and input your email address and password. First time users can establish a password here in a few easy steps by following the prompts. The password you establish can be used to exchange all future confidential email with us.
- Receive and reply to email direct from the Secure Mail Message Center, or save email and attachments to your computer.
Follow these easy instructions to send confidential email to any email address at Bank of Alameda.
- Click on the Secure Mail icon at the top of this page or on our Contact Us page.
- Enter your email address and password. First time users can establish a password here in a few easy steps by following the prompts. The password you establish can be used to exchange all future confidential email with us.
- When you are logged in, click on the “Compose” tab to create your message.
More questions? Click here for a list of frequently asked questions and answers.